Information that we process on behalf of individual customers is governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between us and each customer.
In Australia, we’re bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act), including the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Act, when we handle your personal information. By design Reejig supports compliance with international privacy regulation including in the US, Europe, UK and New Zealand. We have taken and will continue to take reasonable steps to:
- implement practices, procedures and systems that allows us to comply with the APPs and any binding registered APP code; and
- deal with any privacy related inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
Protecting Your Personal Information
Types of Personal Information
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of internet cookies and your communications with our Site;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site and associated social media platforms; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Reejig may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site;
- to provide product and services information at your request;
- to provide analytics or research to operate and improve our Site;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to comply with any legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; or
- to consider you for your employment application with Reejig.
Your personal information is stored and secured using our third-party data storage provider. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the purposes listed above.
Links to Third Party Websites
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
For further information about the APPs and your privacy rights, please visit the website for the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/.
Last updated: 13 September 2021
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request for details about the personal information that we hold about you using our contact details below. We may request that you verify your identity in order to determine that you have the proper authorization to make the request. In some circumstances, we may refuse to provide you with such information if:
- we reasonably believe that giving access would pose a serious threat to the health and safety to any individual or the public;
- giving access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals;
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and Reejig, and would not be accessible by discovery in those proceedings;
- giving access would reveal commercially sensitive information or prejudice any negotiations between Reejig and another party;
- giving access would contravene a court/tribunal order or be otherwise unlawful; or
- giving access would be likely to prejudice an enforcement action by an enforcement body.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below and we will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the APPs and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and provide you with a response within a reasonable time (usually within 30 days).
Unsubscribe: If you would like to opt-out of any communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication. If you have previously agreed for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Our Site uses ‘cookies’ to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file or a packet of information that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and one of their primary purposes is to provide a convenience feature to save you time.
The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, a cookie may help Reejig record your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same website, information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Reejig features that you have customised. Cookies may also allow third parties, such as Google and Facebook, to cause our content or advertisements to appear on your social media and online media feeds as part of our retargeting campaigns. If and when you choose to provide our Site with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Our Site may also use web beacons in conjunction with cookies. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor a visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Reejig website.
Stay up to date with Reejig
Get info on the latest research, new products, and events happening in the world of Reejig.