License to use the Site
We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use our Site in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
In using this Site, you must not:
- violate any applicable laws;
- do anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy or other legal rights;
- distribute viruses, corrupted files or any other software or program that may damage, modify, tamper with, or interfere with our Site;
- use our Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- facilitate or assist a third party to do any of the above acts.
The Content on this Site is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives and circumstances, and it is not advice. While we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we own or licence all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in our Site and all of the Content. Your use of our Site and any of the Content does not grant or transfer to you any rights, title or interest them. You must not:
- copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content;
- reproduce, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or create derivative works from the Content.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 9 September 2021
Links to Third PartiesOur Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites.
IndemnityTo the maximum extent permitted by law, you must indemnify us, and hold us harmless, against any Liability suffered or incurred by us arising from or in connection with your use of our Site or any breach of these Terms or any applicable laws by you. This indemnity is a continuing obligation, independent from the other obligations under these Terms, and continues after these Terms end. It is not necessary for us to suffer or incur any Liability before enforcing a right of indemnity under these Terms.
Limitation of LiabilityTo the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any loss, damage or expense, whether directly or indirectly suffered by you or any third party, arising from or in connection with your use of our Site and/or the Content, including if the Content is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date.
GeneralIf a provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, that provision must be read down as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be valid or enforceable. If it is not possible to read down (in whole or in part) a provision, that provision (or that part of that provision) shall be severed without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder of that provision or the rest of these Terms. These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive. Your use of our Site and these Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Stay up to date with Reejig
Get info on the latest research, new products, and events happening in the world of Reejig.